Maddie's First Blog.


Oh come on! I should of guessed I would be picked last. I can blame myself though, because I told everyone not to pick me.  I guess I can't escape the consequences. :( 

Anyway... Here is the agenda.

AGENDA

Blog
Corrections
Reader's/ writer's workshop
RJ✔

HW: RJ 10.1 Read for 20 min.


 We started with Delaney reading her very short blog (no offense).  Great, because her blog was short, the time to write my blog came quicker. We corrected her blog, which didn't have very many mistakes (Good Job Delaney! Please don't be mad that your blog was short). We then moved on to the Quote of the Week which is: "Success travels in the company of very hard work. There is no trick, no easy way." -Coach John Wooden, creator of the Pyramid of Success...*cough cough ESA cornell notes. Ms. Nakada told us about some person ( I forgot who they were) who scored three goals at their soccer game. She also told us that the team they were playing wasn't the greatest team in the world (I'm sorrry to both teams). We also talked about the Question of the Week. The question was: "Is it offensive for sport teams to use Native Americans as a mascot?" I think I can conclude that everyone said yes. Obviously. 

We transitoned into reader's/ writer's workshop. We have to turn in a free writing piece  by the end of this week (that reminds me :/ ).  Everyone was sorting through all of their writing. I wonder what everyone wrote about. Earlier (some time last week before we switched seats), I saw Willa writing some type of fictonal letter? I don't know. Woah, it just went silent. That's new for our class.

Nothing is happening write now ( get it? Ok. Ms. Nakada can you please edit this horrible... it is so horrible, I don't even know what to call it.) Anyway. I'm just gonna sit here and ponder over life's big questions... kidding. I'll just silently write this blog for the time being.

                                                                    2 MINUTES LATER...

 Ok, so I tried being silent... but I just dropped my spiral note books. Jeesh. Why can I be silent? Of course when I try not to be silent, I am, but when I do try... I usually drop one of my books. Like spiral note books * read top sentence for example. Gosh, I even type really loud! Well actually... I find typing on a keyboard really satisfying. Does anyone else find it satisfying? My favorite type of keyboard are the ones in the comuper lab. I LOVE THOSE! Meanwhile, Mirae is taking an AR test.

I have a question for Ms. Nakada: Can I submit this blog as my writer's workshop piece?

12:33-Noah just walked out of the room.
12:34- Mirae is still taking an AR test!
12:35- Noah came back.

12:37-Wow, Ms. Nakada. You didn't know I was here. Jeesh. What the heck?!? 

After about 10 minutes of silence (still strange) Ms. Nakada ask the class if they wanted to do Author's Chair. Thor replied," No." He said what everyone was thinking.

12:39- Everyone started singing Happy Birthday. I didn't know whose Birthday it was until they said "Happy Birthday dear Karla...and Xander!" Oops. Sorry for forgetting...yay.

12:40- The bell rang and everyone was dismissed. Except me who finishing up this blog.

I asked Hannah if she would take a picture with me for the blog, but she said no. Thanks Hannah.

So... no picture in this Blog. Okay... Bye!

Comments

  1. You've served your class well. Now it's time to move on to the next blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last Blog has been posted and now it is time for he comments to flood in and express the sentiment we feel .The time of mourning and remembrance has come...

    Right? NO.

    This is like... the end of an era.The first cycle of Bloggs has come to an end. And I come and see only TWO comments!!Period 4, I'm disappointed. Here I thought we were the best class, and maybe we still are, but would the best class only post TWO (not including mine) COMMENTS.

    smh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog