Christopher's First Blog

Alright.



Agenda


Blog corrections 
in class essay
p. 1-3

H.W and RJ 8.2 Book for
20 mins



Ms. Nakada began by explaining that "Blue Jeans and White T-shirts" should be direct quotes. She told us the essay will be due at the end of class on Thursday and to not spend too much time looking for a quote. Then, the class started to work, and it was silent, so I'm going to start working too.

8 mins later....

Then, Ms. Nakada told the class we can use a keyboard to write our essay. Then, Ms. Nakada showed and explained to us how to use the magical keyboard. Ms. Nakada told us melancholy is her favorite word, I think. I have short memory. She showed us a depressing essay about why Pony won't stay gold.

An eternity later, class has ended, and I have written a lot, at least for me.

P.S. I'm done

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog