Kenzy's First Blog

Hello, I'm Kenzy, and I am a slow typer, so, yeah, I'm going to be here a while. Anyway, let's get into the blog.

Blog Corrections 
Q & Q
"Blue Jeans and White..."
Workshop 

HW RJ 7.1 read for 20 minutes

OOOOOOk let's do this. First off, we watched a video showing off the top 10 books that got challenged in America. We talked about the books for a little and why they were challenged, for example, The Hunger Games was challenged because it had a lot of death and more death and Harry Potter was banned because it um, had, um, I don't know here's a link why. If not, then I'm sorry, and I'm wasting time. Oh yeah, we got a new quote and question. Here it is.
          "Banning books gives us silence when we need speech. It closes our ears when we need to listen. It makes us blind when we need sight." Stephen Chbosky

          Wow, what a quote. Now, here is our question of the week:

        "Do you read banned books?" 

        My favorite answer on the board is "only banned memes"

       The next thing we did was was listen to a very nice song as we put the lyrics into our note books.  (These are deep lyrics). We then, any– well– looks like I'm going to have to cut this short because of the fire drill.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog