Conlan's First Blog

Great, I'm picked for the blog. Luckily, it's a Tuesday, so there is less writing for me to do. YAY! And by the way, I suck at writing, so don't be surprised if there are a lot of mistakes. Let's get into the day...

AGENDA
Blog Corrections
Q&Q
Star Tests
Reader's/Writer's Workshop

HW: RJ 4.1 T.O. p. 150-160

A lot of the class didn't take their STAR tests, so Ms. Nakada sent them to the back to take their STAR tests at the laptops.

The class corrected Mirae's blog, which was actually pretty good. There weren't a lot of mistakes, so it didn't take long to correct. After, we went straight to the Quote of the Week: "Things are rough all over." -Cherry Valence The Outsiders and Question of the Week: "How do you experience prejudice and privilege?" I didn't quite get what Willa said about what the quote meant, but I do know what I think about the question of the week: you go on the Overwatch forums and complain to Jeff about Roadhog's nerf and Junkrat's buff. Gosh, I hate Junkrat... Anyway, we started talking about privileges like citizenship and stuff like that.

https://battle.net/forums/overwatch/

Up above are the Overwatch Forums. 

Now, we are in reader's and writer's workshop. It's quiet, which is unusual for our class. Class is almost over, and I have an idea of who I'm going to pick tomorrow. Hint: The person is a Hanzo main in quickplay. I would have put a picture of Hanzo in the blog, but every site was blocked and if it wasn't blocked the sites wouldn't load.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog