Ben's First Blog


You got me, Ryan. You really did. I thought that you'd pick Ayden or someone else, but you chose me. At least it's a short day...

Here's the agenda:

Blog・Corrections
RJ ✓
Quick Write #2
      -Will Ponyboy stay gold?

HW
RJ 6.2
Read for 20 min. (free choice book)

We started correcting Ryan's blog, which was pretty good. There were only a few mistakes. I wasn't in class on Monday, so half of the stuff that Ryan talked about made ZERO sense, but Greg filled me in (apparently hand soap tastes good). At the end of his blog, Ryan gave us a choice between Rob Lowe as Sodapop (in The Outsiders movie), Matt Dillon as Dally (also in The Outsiders movie) or Hanzo as Hanzo. I definitely, definitely choose Hanzo (11/10). 

We started on Quick Write #2. The prompt was, "Will Ponyboy stay gold?" We talked about the reasoning on each side of the argument (yes, he will or no, he won't). I personally think he can't because no one can stay gold, no matter how hard they try. I would make a joke about the class being super quiet at this point, but it's already been made. There's really not much to do, so I'm gonna do my quick write. 

Twenty minutes later....

The bell just rang, so I'm gonna go eat my lunch.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's Last Blog

Mirae's Last Blog

Charlotte's Fourth Blog